Nexa has assisted several businesses, institutions, utilities, banks and medical professionals to effectively recover money from their past due accounts.
The founder of Nexa Collections has over 18 years of experience in the Collections Industry. Fill our contact us form to utilize our service.
Nexa is an online platform to share our knowledge about the process of debt collections and how to get the most out of the collections industry.
Nexa is not a collections agency by itself, but we have shortlisted a few good collection agencies based on their performance and experience. We can connect you to one of them based on your requirement at no extra cost to you.
I have been working in the debt collections industry since the year 2002. The biggest void in the collections industry is the lack of knowledge and transparency which consumers have when they contact an agency either for consumer debt collections or commercial debt collections.
A large percentage of consumers know just this “Once we assign an account to a collection agency, they will start working on it to recover my money and keep some collection fees for themselves“. The fact is that collection agencies offer wide variety of services. As a consumer you should understand which service is the best for you or which collection agency to go for.
May be a consumer is able to collect a $1000 outstanding debt by using the collections letters service which costs about $20 per account, rather than opting for collection calls on which a collection agency charges up to 50% of debt collected ( if a collection agency recovers $1000, they keep $500 and you get $500). Is the letters service good enough for you?
Do you know whether or not your collection agency will run background checks like “Change of address” or “Bankruptcy screening” or “Skip Tracing” ? Do they offer some kind of a performance guarantee? Do they have an online portal where you can see the latest status of the collection activity on the accounts you assign? Are they PCI complaint – means is your data and your debtor’s personal/financial information safe? Can you transfer an account from Collections Letters to Collection Calls. If the debtor pays you directly, how fast can they stop the collection activity. The list goes on and on..
I believe by now most of us will agree that a typical consumer (creditor) has very little understanding about how the collection agencies operate, the services they offer or how soon one should submit their past due accounts for collections.
There is an astronomical list of articles and videos on the internet informing debtors on how to dodge collection agencies or creditors and avoid making payments. None of the videos I have seen are comprehensive or explain the repercussions of not paying the debt in a timely manner or even the damage it can cause to the debtor’s credit history.
Spend a few hours on our portal, watch our videos and you should quickly understand how this industry works. If you have any suggestions or feedback for us, please drop us an email.
- Tips for Turning Tax Refund Time into Collections Success (12/11/2019)
- How to Reduce Medical Billing and Receivables Complications (12/10/2019)
- Psychiatry Medical Billing & AR Issues: Debt Collections (12/6/2019)
- Medical Collection Agency for OB-GYN and Women Health (12/3/2019)
- Why AR is a Key Metric for Medical Practice Success (11/30/2019)
- 5 Ways Business Owners Can Collect on NSF/Bad Checks (11/27/2019)
- New Jersey Medical Debt Collection Agency (11/24/2019)
- Michigan Medical Debt Collection Agency (11/24/2019)
- 20 Ways to Become Debt Free in 2020 (11/22/2019)
- Collection Agency for Music Store, Rental & Musical Instruments Repair Shop (11/21/2019)
- Cybersecurity Policy is Crucial for Small Businesses (11/20/2019)
- Collection Agency for Plastic Surgeons: Recover Unpaid Bill (11/18/2019)
- Collection Agency: Body Shop & Car Collision Repair (11/16/2019)
- Healthcare Data Management Tips and HIPAA Compliance (11/15/2019)
- Speed Up Debt Collection Process and Reduce AR (11/15/2019)
- Protecting a Small Business from Ransomware Attack (11/14/2019)
- Ohio Medical Debt Collection Agency (11/14/2019)
- 14 Ways to Control Online Shopping Addiction (11/13/2019)
- 7 Ways Businesses Can Convert More Prospects to Customers (11/11/2019)
- Business Considerations When Using Independent Contractors (11/8/2019)
- Pennsylvania Medical Debt Collection Agency (11/7/2019)
- Illinois Medical Debt Collection Agency (11/7/2019)
- Unpaid Bail Bond: Collection Agency to Recover Money (11/6/2019)
- Assisted Living Community for Senior Care: Collection Agency (11/5/2019)
- 10 Steps to Pay Off Business Debt Quickly (11/3/2019)