If you are a doctor or practice administrator you know that the software you use is of vital importance to the success of your practice, both in terms of patient care and its financial success.
A great practice management software will help your practice run more smoothly, get through your appointments faster, and help your medical professionals see the information they need at-a-glance.
You need to find a package that fits your changing needs, is suitable for both the medical providers and the front and back-office staff. If you are a specialist practice your software solution is even more vital. For over two decades Nextech have produced an advanced and integrated EMR and PM solution, but is it the right one for your business?
|Already using Nextech Software? Have unpaid medical bills? |
Need to transfer your overdue accounts receivable to a debt collection agency? Contact us
Who is Nextech EMR for?
Nextech’s Practice Management software is designed specifically for practices that specialize in areas like ophthalmology, plastic surgery, dermatology, orthopedics and medical spas.
What are the Benefits of Using Nextech EMR?
The key benefit of using Nextech EMR for your specialist practice is that it is highly customizable, so you can customize templates and more to fit the needs of your practice and desired workflow. Some of the other key benefits are:
- Speedy Charting – charting is often a time-consuming process, but Nextech can be tailored instantaneously to a physician’s needs without the need to talk to a developer. These custom templates allow you to take accurate, relevant notes and do diagnosis coding via dropdown menus and filtered lists.
- Streamlined Laboratory Communication – the time it takes to order tests and wait for results is stressful for clients and frustrating for physicians, but the software tracks the progress, reduces paperwork, and reduces the amount of time before a doctor can give a diagnosis.
- Streamlined Scheduling – The scheduling module allows maximum efficiency whilst dealing with numerous medical providers at different locations, easy drag and drop appointment changes, and a first available appointment finder.
- Appointment Reminder and Automatic Schedule Updates – Within the scheduler, there is an integrated secure reminder system that automatically messages patients’ cell phones and, when they text back either confirming or canceling, the scheduler automatically updates to reflect their answer.
- Real-Time Practice Management – The room manager allows both providers and administrators to see in real-time how patients are progressing during their visits. This allows identification of problem areas so the correct choices can be made to ease the patient’s path and thus helps to improve patient care.
- Optimized Billing – Your billing will be simplified and profitability increased by Nextech’s intuitive ICD-10 coding assisted solution which decreases denials and maximizes reimbursements. Your payment turn-around will be accelerated and the workflow of your back office optimized. There is a comprehensive claims management system that simplifies this often complex and troublesome area.
- Cloud-Based – It is a web-based, multi-platform system where providers can study patient profiles, check appointments and view all data on their cell phones and tablets. The interface is very simple to use allowing physicians to flip through documents as if they were paper. It also enables individual charting and maximizes charting efficiency keeping all data accessible and complete.
- Patient Portal – There is an option within the software to provide a patient portal so that patients can update their information, look at three test results and check on appointments.
- Strong Support – One of the most important aspects of any software is its support. Nextech provides both on the phone and in-person support are ready to address your problems and find solutions. They want happy, successful customers who will be happy with their system and recommend it to other practices in their field.
What are Nextech EMR’s Features?
- Custom Templates and Fields
- Drag and Drop Scheduling
- High-Powered Analytics Tools
- Patient Portal
- Nextech Network Easy Referrals
- Shared Clinical Knowledge Library
- Dictation Tools
- HIPAA Compliant
Is Nextech Right For You?
The software is constantly being updated and refined to keep your practice performing at its best, and while no practice management software is faultless, Nextech is constantly fine-tuning their product to remove any bugs, improve performance and take on board customers’ feedback.
At the moment Nextech is used worldwide by 7,000 medical providers and over 50,000 support office staff. You don’t get that kind of success without providing a Practice Management system that works well, runs smoothly and allows medical providers to concentrate on helping their patients, so it’s highly likely it will be the right software for your practice.
Nextech doesn’t offer a free trial and the only way to get a quote is to contact them, so if you think Nextech is right for your practice, contact them for a demo.