The administrative costs of collecting money increases as time goes by, and the likelihood of a patient paying decreases. It is advisable to forwarded any medical and dental balances that are more than 90 days overdue to a collection agency to collect outstanding payments as soon as possible.
Transferring delinquent accounts directly from AthenaNet to a collection agency streamlines the revenue cycle collection activity for medical practices with seamless automation using proven diplomatic approach for collections is highly recommended.
Practices can be assured that the same effort is applied to each account regardless of the balance. Payments are automatically updated daily, and there are no minimum volume requirements. These collection activities seamlessly integrate with your AthenaNet account. This takes only about 15 minutes to set up.
This also allows you to automate your collection policies. The medical practice remains in control of which accounts get transferred for collections. This includes payment posting, closing out of accounts, update of account status and tracking practice revenue performance. All information is updated daily on a nighty basis and payments are posted directly using secure channels, directly into AthenaNet account.
Practices can be assured of superior collection results while maintaining office efficiency. This automated process will lower your internal costs and free up your staff who are anyway not professionally trained to perform collection activity. Only a few prestigious collection agencies have qualified for AthenaHealth’s standards of debt collection.
If you are looking for a collection agency providing superior recovery rates for medical and dental debt collections, Contact us today.
Please mention in the “notes” section that you are using AthenaHealth to qualify for a special rate of $9.75 per account.
Features and Cost
– A special price for AthenaHealth practices is only $9.75 per account for the Collection Letters service.
– Five collection letters are are sent after every few days in colored print, including a provision to send a “Thank you” letter after the patient pays in full.
– Change of Address, Bankruptcy check and Litigious patient check is performed on all accounts. Litigious scrub minimizes chances of lawsuits that may potentially be filed by a patient, on a medical or a dental practice.
– FDCPA and HIPAA Complaint
– A 24×7 client portal with PCI/SOC cyber security standards is additionally available.
– A low contingency cost of no more than 40% is charged for Collection Calls service.
– Collection activity can be performed in both English and Spanish.
– No setup fee, no minimum volume, no hidden cost and no contract length.
– Most practices are setup under the Pay-as-used billing scheme.
– Friendly collection practices, state-of-the-art technology and vast healthcare collections experience.
– Licensed, bonded and insured.
Use our “Contact Us“ form and we will have a well trained professional with several years of experience in setting up AthenaHealth accounts for the Collection Letters and/or Collection Calls service.
Start using this service or make a switch from your collections provider and see the difference.
We have carefully shortlisted a collection agency based on it’s performance, pricing and experience of the management & staff and serving more than 100 medical and dental practices using AthenaHealth, and consistently delivering high recovery rates. After you submit our “Contact us” form, we will promptly connect you at no extra cost to you.