Directory >> USA >> Louisiana
List of collection agencies in Louisiana.
Need a good one? Contact Us
- Tele Recovery : Kenner
- Altus GTS Inc : Kenner
- Lake Area Collections : Lake Charles
- Credit Bureau Services : Alexandria
- Receivable Recovery Service (RRS) : Metairie
- Alco Collections : Baton Rouge
- E.A. Uffman & Associates : Baton Rouge
- Transfinancial Companies : Baton Rouge
- HealthCare Revenue Recovery (HCRR) : Gonzales
- Louisiana Bureau of Credit Control Inc (LBCC) : Lafayette
- Louisiana Recovery Services (LRS) : Lafayette
- U.S.Impact Inc : Mandeville
- Alexander & Hamilton Inc : Metairie
- Moneyquest Corp: Metairie
- Certified Bureau Inc : Metairie
- Rauch-Milliken International (RMI) : Metairie
- Southern Credit Recovery Inc (SCR) : Metairie
- Action Revenue Recovery (ARR Collections) : Monroe
- Professional Collection Co : Monroe
- Account Control Bureau (ACB) : Shreveport
- Delinquent Recovery Associates : Shreveport
- Revenue Assurance Partners : Covington
In Louisiana, the Statute of Limitations for Open contracts (like the Credit Card debt) is 3 years. It means a creditor or a Collection Agency cannot sue a debtor in court if the debt is older than the stated limit. The statute of limitations for Oral, Written and Promissory contracts whether oral or written are 10 years. Louisiana exempts 75% of wages from garnishment.
A list of debt collection laws that all Collection Agencies must follow is covered under FDCPA laws. Collection agencies must be persistent and patient with debtors and cannot use abusive, unfair or deceptive practices to collect money from people.
If you need a collection agency fully licensed to recover money in Louisiana state then Contact us.