Directory >> USA >> Kentucky
List of collection agencies in Kentucky. ( Need one? Contact us)
- Credit Bureau Systems, Inc. : Paducah
- GLA Collection Company : Louisville
- Hillcrest Credit Agency : Bowling Green
- Central Kentucky Collections (CKC) : Elizabethtown
- Pennyrile Collection Inc : Hopkinsville
- Credit Solutions LLC : Lexington
- Adjustment Bureau (AB) : Louisville
- Commercial Services Group (CSG) : Louisville
- Credit Clearing House of America (CCHA Inc) : Louisville
- The Rawlings Group : La Grange
- Williams and Williams Inc : Louisville
Kentucky has not enacted a separate state law governing debt collection strategy, it follows the federal FDCPA laws. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) prohibits debt collection companies from using abusive, unfair or deceptive practices to collect debts from debtors.
Wages can be garnished after a court order in Kentucky, employees can keep 75% of their paychecks. Statute of limitations of Kentucky is 5 years for most cases, means a debtor cannot be sued in court after that point.