List of collection agencies in Louisville, KY
Need a Collection Agency? Contact us
About Louisville City
- While Louisville’s unemployment rate is higher than the US average, but their job market has increased by 1.5% over the past year, and it’s projected to grow by 38.3% over the next ten years.
- The average income of citizens in Louisville is lower than the US average. It hovers around $26,000 per year and the median income is around $44,000 per year.
- Louisville is known for exporting transportation equipment, chemicals, computer and electronic products, machinery, and processed foods.
- UPS and the Ford Motor Company are both major employers in the Louisville, Kentucky area.
- Healthcare and manufacturing are two of the largest industries in Louisville, Kentucky.