Directory >> USA >> Kansas
List of collection agencies in Kansas.
If you need a Collection Agency well suited for your industry: Contact us
- National Credit Adjusters (NCA) : Hutchinson
- Central States Recovery (CSR) : Hutchinson
- Account Recovery Specialists Inc (ARSI) : Wichita
- Midwest Service Bureau (MSB) : Wichita
- CCI Collects : Kansas City
- Haase and Long : Lawrence
- Kansas Counselors Inc (KCI) : Lenexa
- AIH Receivables : Mission
- Affiliated Management Services (AMS) : Mission
- Sure Check Brokerage : Salina
- Credit World Services : Mission
- Berlin-Wheeler Inc : Topeka
Statute of Limitations in Kansas:
For oral and open contracts (like credit card debt) is 3 years. For written and promissory contracts it is 5 years. Once a debt hits the statute of limitations timeframe, a debt collector cannot sue the debtor in court anymore.
Kansas has several companies which make it into the Fortune 1000 list. Small businesses and medical practitioners often hire a debt collection agency to recover money from unpaid bills and improve their cash flow.
A collection agency licensed to recover money in Kansas can recover money all across the state including the cities of Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, and Salina. They must follow all the Debt Collection Laws or the FDCPA. Debt collectors in KS can garnish up to 25% of debtor’s disposable earnings once they get a favorable judgment from the court. Collection agencies can assist doctors, small businesses, and commercial entities to recover money from their debtors in a very efficient manner.