List of collection agencies in Kansas City, KS
Need a Collection Agency? Contact Us
About Kansas City
- Kansas City’s biggest industries include manufacturing, professional and technical services. They also have major healthcare and transportation industries.
- ALPS and Hallmark are 2 of the best places to work in the Kansas City area followed by UMB Financials.
- Cerner Corp. and HCA Midwest Healthcare System are two of the biggest employers in Kansas City.
- Kansas City has an unemployment rate of around 3.6%, which is a little lower than the national average. The job market is on the rise and the average income is around the national average as well.
- Between 2017 and 2018, the job market grew by around 16,000 jobs. It’s likely that this market will continue to grow as healthcare expands.