List of collection agencies in Wichita, KS
Need a Collection Agency? Contact Us
About Wichita City:
- The two major industries that Wichita is known for are aviation and health care.
- It’s very inexpensive to live in Wichita, in fact, it’s 11% below the national average cost of living.
- Unemployment is at 3.6% and the job market is not expected to grow by even a full 1% over the next year.
- Sprint and Spirit Aerosystems are both headquartered in Wichita, Kansas.
- Spirit AeroSystems Inc. and Textron Aviation are two of the area’s largest employers. Each employs well over 10,000 Wichita residents.
- Home prices are rising in the area, indicating a healthy real estate market and possibly a higher demand for housing in Wichita in the upcoming year.
Wichita is best known for its manufacturing industry, which employed just under a quarter of the population in 2003. The aircraft manufacturing subsection specifically has had a major impact on the economic health of the region. Koch Industries and Butler Transport are two of the largest employers in the city. However, the unemployment rate hovers around 4.2%, which is higher than the national average, and the city is not poised for major economic growth. The tourism industry is not thriving in Wichita. Around 6 million people visit the city annually but nearly half come for day trips and don’t even stay overnight.