Directory >> USA >> Nebraska
List of collection agencies in Nebraska:
Need one? Contact us
- Prestige Services – (PSI) : Omaha
- Early Out Services (EOS) / General Service Bureau (GSB) : Omaha
- Professional Collection Service (PCS) : Kearney
- National Account Systems of Omaha (NAS) : Omaha
- Credit Bureau Services (CBS) : Fremont
- Collection Associates : Beatrice
- Capital Recovery Inc (CRI) : Denton
Statute of Limitations in NE: 4 years
This means collection agencies cannot sue consumers once the debt is more than 4 years old.
Debt collectors cannot engage in unfair, deceptive and harassing collection calls when communicating with a debtor. A complete list of debt collection laws is listed here. Nebraska requires the consent of at least one party to record a conversation,
Collection agencies are allowed to report a consumer debt to credit bureaus, for medical debts they must wait for 180 days. For commercial collections (B2B recovery), FDCPA law does not apply.
Nebraska licensed agencies can collect debt in all cities, including Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings and Norfolk.