List of collection agencies in Omaha, NE.
Need one? Contact us
- Prestige Services – (PSI)
- Early Out Services (EOS) / General Service Bureau (GSB)
- National Account Systems of Omaha (NAS)
Omaha is the capital of Nebraska state, known for its pioneer history, museums and cultural centers.
Collection Agencies in Omaha should follow the debt collection laws which include FDCPA, TCPA and HIPAA (for medical debt recovery).
It is important to select a debt collection agency which has extensive experience in recovering money for your industry and fully licenced to recover money in Nebraska. Physical location of collection agency does not matter so much.
- The cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska is 8% lower than the United States average, and the median household income is around $68,000 per year, while the national average is around $62,000. Omaha is a great city to put down roots from a financial outlook.
- Unemployment is around 3%, while the job market only grew by .6% in 2018. The job market is sluggish, but in terms of the cost of living, it’s an excellent city to live in.
- TD Ameritrade is one of the largest employers in the city. Conagra Brands and Cox Communications are also major employers in the Omaha area.
- The largest employer in Omaha is the Offutt Air Force Base, which employs over 10,000 people.