Directory >> USA >> Missouri
List of collection agencies in Missouri
- Client Services : St. Charles
- Credit Control : Hazelwood
- Account Resolution Corporation (ARC) : Chesterfield
- Partners Financial Services Inc : Fenton
- Executive Financial Consultants (EFC) : North Kansas City, Missouri
- United Credit and Collections (UCC) : St Charles
- Northwest Financial Services : St. Joseph
- Rosenthal Morgan and Thomas (RMT) : St Louis
- Regional Credit Services (RCS) : Washington
If you need a good debt collection agency for your medical or small business debt in Missouri : Contact us
In Missouri written agreements have a 10 year Statute of limitation. Means for the purpose of debt collection, a collection agency cannot sue a debtor in court after 10 years from the date of debt. Oral contracts and verbal agreements have a 6 year statute of limitations. Credit card accounts generally have a 5-year statute of limitations. In Missouri, only one-party consent is sufficient to record a phone call. A debt collector cannot harass a debtor by calling him multiple times.
Missouri does not regulate collection agencies; however, these companies do need to comply with the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. The federal FDCPA laws protect consumers from potential unfair, deceptive, abusive and oppressive conduct of debt collectors.