Directory >> USA >> Indiana
List of collection agencies in Indiana
- Premiere Credit of North America: Indianapolis
- Allied Collection Service Inc : Columbus
- Business Revenue Systems, Inc : Fort Wayne
- Receivables Management Partners (RMP) : Greensburg
- Professional Accounts Service Inc (PAS) : Terre Haute
- American Financial Credit Services (AFCS) : Indianapolis
- Atlas Collections : Yorktown
- Finance System Inc : Richmond
- Receivable Recovery Partners (RRP) : Indianapolis
Need a good debt collection agency fully licensed to recover your medical or small business bills in Indiana: Contact us
Indiana has a 6-year Statute of Limitation, which means the debtor cannot be sued in court after 6 years from the date of debt. All collection agencies must follow the FDCPA/Federal debt collection laws which protect consumers from unfair, deceptive, abusive and oppressive conduct of debt collectors.
Collection Agencies licensed to collect money in Indiana have been recovering consumer debt (B2C) and commercial debt (B2B) for businesses located in the state.
Most collection activity happens in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, Noblesville, South Bend, Muncie, Lafayette, Gary, Westfield, Greenwood, Elkhart, Hammond, Bloomington and Anderson.
Wage garnishment laws permit up to 25% of the debtor’s disposable earnings. Minimum federal hourly minimum wage laws apply as well for this calculation.