Directory >> USA >> Indiana >> Indianapolis
List of collection agencies in Indianapolis, IN
Need a Collection Agency in Indianapolis? Contact us
- Premiere Credit of North America
- American Financial Credit Services (AFCS)
- Receivable Recovery Partners (RRP)
Median family income in Indianapolis is 56K. Manufacturing and retail trade are among important industries of the city.
- Indianapolis has 872,000 permanent residents but sees around 28.2 tourists every year.
- The top employers in Indianapolis include Purdue University, the IU Health University Hospital, the Parkview Birthing Center, and St. Vincent Hospital.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is the largest children’s museum in the world. It’s a perfect spot to visit for parents with kids.
- One of the city’s most popular bars, The Slippery Noodle Inn, was a stop on the Underground Railroad.
- The Indy 500 is the largest single-day sporting event in the world.
- Indianapolis is home to plenty of attractions that will keep you busy for a weekend in the city.
Need a good collection agency: Contact us