List of collection agencies in Boise, ID
- Action Collection Service (ACS)
- CDI Affiliated Services Inc
- Intermountain Credit Services
- Advantage Financial Service
Need a Collection Agency? Contact Us
About Boise City
– Boise, and Idaho in general, are most famous for potato farming. Boise is the winter home for the World’s Largest Potato, a traveling Idaho attraction.
– With a population of nearly 229,000, Boise is the largest city in the state. Residents enjoy a lively downtown district with shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
– Besides agriculture, major industries in Boise include food processing, healthcare, tourism, and high-tech.
– The Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial is the only memorial of its kind in the U.S. and is one of only eleven locations to receive a sapling from the chestnut tree that stood outside of the home where Frank’s family hid.
Unemployment in the Boise area is remarkably low, and their job industry is expanding. The average income for a Boise citizen is higher than the average, and the city is home to the three largest employers in the state: Micron Technology, Boise State University, and the Mountain Home Air Force Base. Science and technology are expanding sectors in the city, and it suggests that there will be further growth in the area. In terms of things to do, Boise is home to a part of the Oregon Trail, the Old Idaho Penitentiary, and the Boise River Green Belt. It’s a great place to visit if you enjoy activities that take you outside.