Directory >> USA >> Idaho
List of collection agencies in Idaho
Not sure which one to select: Contact us
- Collection Bureau, Inc : Nampa
- Medical Recovery Services LLC (MRS) :Idaho Falls
- Action Collection Service (ACS) : Boise
- Intermountain Credit Services : Boise
- Credit Bureau of Lewiston-Clarkston (CBLC) : Lewiston
- North American Collections (NAC) : Idaho Falls
- Advanced Collection Technology : Twin Falls
- Advantage Financial Service : Boise
The statute of limitations on ID is 5 years. Debtors cannot be sued in court once the debt is more than 5 years old. Most collection agencies will not attempt to collect the debt beyond this point. Idaho phone recording law conveys that it is a one-party consent state. The FDCPA Law prohibits collection agencies from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices.
Idaho is known primarily for its agricultural industry. It produces nearly one-third of the potatoes grown in the United States and is also responsible for a substantial percentage of the nation’s wheat production. Additional Idaho industries include food processing, lumber and wood products, and machinery production. Anheuser-Busch has three of its facilities in Idaho, which provide a huge percentage of the malt for breweries across the United States. The average income is lower than the United States average, but the overall economy is healthy and provides plenty of opportunities for growth. Micron Technology, Boise State University, and the Mountain Home Air Force Base are the 3 largest employers in the state.