List of collection agencies in Houston, TX
- GC Services Limited Partnership
- FMA Alliance, Ltd. (FMA)
- Check Recovery System (CRS)
- Collections Unlimited of Texas
- Greenberg, Grant & Richards (GGR Inc)
- Synergetic Communication (SynCom)
- Accounts Receivable Consultants Inc (ARC) : Houston
- Certified Recovery Systems Inc (CRSI) : Houston
- Alexander, Miller & Associates
- Impact Receivables Management (IRM) : Houston
Baby boomers in Houston are the most burdened with non-mortgage debt, with a median balance of $31.5K. Average credit Card debt in Houston is 5.5K.
- Houston has a population of 2.3 million people and sees around 17.3 tourists passing through the city every year.
- Wal-Mart is the biggest employer in Houston, followed by Memorial Hermann Health System, H-E-B, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and The McDonald’s Corp.
- Houston is known for the Houston Opera, the Houston Zoo, live music, and the arts district.
- Of course, the Space Center Houston is always worth a visit, especially for fans of the movie Apollo 13.
- The food scene in Houston has a lot to offer! From barbecue to tex-mex to brunch, there are tons of options for foodies looking for a new food experience.
- Houston is a great city escape for people looking for a vacation in a city without getting overwhelmed by the size or number of tourists.