Directory >> USA >> Pennsylvania
Not sure which collection agency to hire?
Then let us help you: Contact Us
List of collection agencies in Pennsylvania and around Philadelphia city
- National Recovery Agency (and American Agencies) : Mechanicsburg
- Credit Management Company (CMC) : Pittsburgh
- Ability Recovery Services (ARS) : Dupont
- Central Credit Services, LLC (CCS/Radius Global) : Ambler
- Penn Credit Corporation: Harrisburg
- Alliance One : Trevose
- Commonwealth Financial Systems : Dickson City
- Arcadia Recovery Bureau : Reading
- The Receivable Management Services Corporation (RMS) : Bethlehem
- Receivable Recovery Solutions (RRS) : Pennsylvania
- Collection Recovery Services (CRS) : Glen Mills
- Universal Credit Services (UCS) : Broomall
- AR Resources Inc : Blue Bell
- Eastern Revenue Inc (ERI) : Wayne
- USCB Corporation : Eynon
- Creditech Collection Solutions : Bangor
- Bureau of Account Management (BAM) : Camp Hill
- Ryan and Ryan LTD : Cheswick
- JKM Credit Services LLC : Drums
- National Bond and Collection Agency (NBC) : Kingston
- Commercial Acceptance Company (CAC) : Camp Hill
- National Recovery Agency (NRA) : Harrisburg
- Powell, Rogers & Speaks (PRS) : Halifax
- FirstStates Financial : West Reading
- Apex Asset Management : Lancaster
- Credit Bureau of Lancaster County Inc (CBOL) : Lancaster
- Keystone Credit Services (KCS) : Lititz
- Peerless Credit Services : Middletown
- Collection Service Center Inc (CSC) : New Kensington
- Financial Business and Consumer Solutions (FCBS) : Hatboro
- Central Credit Audit (CCA) : Sunbury
- NCB Management Services Inc : Trevose
- Burton Neil & Associates P.C. (BNAPC) : West Chester
- BYL Collection Services : West Chester
- CBY Systems : York
If you buy Collection Letters service from a Collection Agency, you will have to pay an additional Sales Tax which ranges between 6% to 7% , applicable to all Pennsylvania businesses and residents.
|A complete list of federal laws to be followed by all collection agencies in USA are listed here: Debt collection laws |
Pennsylvania Debt Collection Laws Summary
Pennsylvania Debt Statistics
Pennsylvania Geographical Stats
Pennsylvania debt collection agency can collect all across the state including these cities Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Upper Darby, Scranton, Bethlehem, Bensalem and Lancaster.
- Philadelphia is a smaller city, comparatively, home to just over 1.5 million people, but 43.3 million people visited the city last year.
- Philadelphia is known as The City of Brotherly Love.
- Open Systems Healthcare, Duane Morris LLP, and Keller Williams Realty are the top employers for Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia was a key city in the American Revolution, which means the American History of the city is rich and abundant. Philadelphia is home to The Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
- The first zoo, hospital, and medical school all started in Philadelphia.
- Some of the biggest tourist attractions include The Philadelphia Museum of Art, where you can take in the artwork but also run up the iconic Rocky steps, the Love Statue, and the waterfront.
- Philadelphia is the perfect destination for history lovers, with quaint historic districts combined with a thriving metropolitan culture.
If the debtor has hired an attorney, all communications should be done through him instead of the debtor going forward. Avoid contacting the debtor at the workplace if he has told you not to do so.