Directory >> USA >> New Hampshire
List of collection agencies in New Hampshire
Need a good collection agency? Contact us
The statute of limitations in NH is 6 years. Collections agencies cannot file a lawsuit against the debtor after an old account hits this limit. Collection agencies are required to follow the federal FDCPA laws. New Hampshire also has an Unfair, Deceptive or Unreasonable Collection Practices Act (RSA 358-C). A debtor gets 30 days to dispute the debt.
About New Hampshire State:
– New Hampshire was the first of the original thirteen colonies to declare its independence from England, six months before the Declaration of Independence was signed.
– The main drivers of the state’s economy are currently the biomedical, tourism, smart manufacturing and high-tech sectors.
– New Hampshire residents face a higher than average cost of living, but also enjoy higher average salaries and a poverty rate that’s lower than the national average.
– It’s most common nickname is the Granite State, a mantle it earns from its extensive granite quarries.
– The state is an outdoor enthusiasts dream, featuring five rivers, park land, and Mt. Monadnock, the world’s most climbed mountain.