List of collection agencies in Albuquerque, NM
Need a Collection Agency? Contact Us
About Albuquerque City:
- Albuquerque has a higher unemployment rate than the national average, but the job market in the area has been on the upswing over the last year. It’s seen an increase of around 3.3%.
- The job market is supposed to increase by around 34% or so, which is slightly more than the US average.
- Albuquerque residents make less than the national average income. The median family income is substantially lower than the national average, hovering around $63,000 as opposed to the US average of $70,000.
- The top industries in Albuquerque are based around aerospace and defense. They also include energy technology, particularly solar energy.
- The University NM Board of Regents is the largest employer in Albuquerque, NM.