List of collection agencies in Virginia Beach, VA
If you need a cost-effective collection agency located in Virginia / Virginia Beach then Contact us
Virginia State has a 6-year Statute of limitations, which means collection agencies cannot sue debtors after the debt is 6 years old. FDCPA collection laws must be followed.
Most collection agencies in Virginia beach are small to medium-size entities. Some large collection agencies have regional offices only. They can help small businesses, commercial and medical professionals to recover money from past due accounts. Collection Agencies must follow the debt collection laws like the FDCPA, TCPA etc.
- Virginia Beach has a population of 450K.
- Defense, Tourism, Agribusiness, are three of the most major industries in the Virginia Beach Areas.
- The cost of living in Virginia Beach is 4% below the national average.
- Unemployment is at over 3% and jobs only grew by around 1% in 2018. While the job market is growing, the growth rate is sluggish, and it isn’t the best area to live if you’re looking for a thriving job market.
- The median household income in Virginia Beach is around $65,000, which is above the US average. Since the cost of living is lower than average, it’s not a bad area to live in.
- Due to its close proximity to the coastline, the tourism industry is a major aspect of business in the local economy.