List of collection agencies in Baltimore, MD
Need a Collection Agency? Contact us
About Baltimore City
- Healthcare and social assistance is the biggest industry in Baltimore, Maryland, followed closely by educational services.
- The unemployment rate in Baltimore, Maryland is 2% higher than the national average. They also have a below-average projected future job growth.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center and MedStar Franklin Square Hospital are 2 major healthcare employers in the city of Baltimore.
- Some of the best places to work in the city include Baltimore Water Taxi, the Baltimore Orioles, and Balti Virtual.
- Johns Hopkins University is one of the largest private-sector employers in the Greater Baltimore area, followed by Adventist Health Care.