Directory >> USA >> Minnesota
List of collection agencies in Minnesota. Need help in selecting one? Contact us
- National Recoveries Inc : Ham Lake
- Ascension Point Recovery Services (APRS) : Coon Rapids
- IC System Collections Agency : St. Paul
- Viking Client Services : Eden Prairie
- Northland Group : Minneapolis
- Commercial Collectors Inc (CCI) : Montrose
- Professional Service Bureau (PSB) : Anoka
- Delta Management Group: St. Paul
- Pioneer Capital Solutions Inc (PCS) : Anoka
- Advantage Collection Professionals (ACP) : Cambridge
- Financial Recovery Services (FRS) : Minneapolis
- JNR Adjustment Company : Plymouth
- Summit A.R. : Champlin
- Diversified Adjustment Service : Coon Rapids
- Credit Bureau of Albert Lea (CBAL) : Albert Lea
- Credit Bureau Of Alexandria : Alexandria
- Colltech Inc : Plymouth
Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 Lakes.
Minnesota has one of the highest student loan debt per capita in the country. Credit Card debt per capita is about 3.3K. Mortgage debt per capita is about 37.5K.
Minnesota’s Statutes of Limitations on debt is typically six years. For auto loans its 4 years. Once the debt has not been paid for 6 years, then debt collectors cannot sue a debtor in court. The debtor must respond to court summonses within 20 days in Minnesota.
The Minnesota Department of Commerce (MNDOC) licenses debt collection agencies in the Minnesota state. The Federal debt collection laws (FDCPA) protects consumers from abusive conduct by collection agencies. Collectors cannot harass, oppress, or abuse any person during collection. Minnesota Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is similar to FDCPA. Debt relief laws are quite favorable for debtors.