Directory >> USA >> Colorado
List of collection agencies in Colorado.
If you need help in selecting a good collection agency licensed to recover money in Colorado: Contact us
In Colorado, debt collectors cannot sue consumers for unpaid debt after six years of the default date. This is also called the Statute of limitation. The law protects the consumers from potential unfair and harassing conduct of debt collectors.
Besides the Federal FDCPA debt collection law, the Colorado Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (CFDCPA) is a state law that also governs the actions of debt collectors. Creditors generally are offered flat fees and contingency collection services.
The law prohibits unnecessary disclosure of the debt to parties not obligated to pay the debt. The law does not apply to creditors collecting their own debts or employees of US government. A good collection agency will offer custom-tailored solutions for your accounts receivable and use a diplomatic approach for debt recovery. An intensive approach deteriorates the performance of collection agencies because it makes the debtors upset, making them more adamant not to pay off the debt.
- Denver has a vibrant startup and small business community.
- Top employers in Denver are Charles Schwab, UC Health, Arapahoe community college, Davita Inc, Martin Marietta Materials, First Bank, USAA, Rose Medical Centre, and Progressive Insurance.
- Central City, known as “Richest square mile on earth” is located about 45 minutes west of Denver.
- The city is known for the Colorado trail, a 500-mile long hiking trail stretching from Durango to Denver.
- Denver is an active city with stunning architecture, a thriving cultural scene, and unparalleled views.
- The city has 682,545 inhabitants and is the most populated municipality in the state of Colorado.