List of collection agencies in Chicago, IL
- Merchants Credit Guide
- Van Ru Credit Corporation
- CTI Collection Services
- Harris & Harris
- Harvard Collection Services Inc
- Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates Inc (MSG)
- Affinity Global/ Leading Edge Recovery Solutions
- Mintex Inc
- Equitable Services Inc (ESI)
- Atradius Collections
- Rozlin Financial Group Inc. (RFGI)
Average student loan debt in Chicago metro area is $38.7K.
An average person in Chicago carries a personal credit card balance of $6,650.
About Chicago City:
- About 2.7 million people live permanently in Chicago, but 55 million people typically visit the city every year.
- The top employers in Chicago include the U.S. Government, Chicago Public Schools, and the City of Chicago.
- The Chicago River runs straight through the city. It flows backward, and every year for St. Patrick’s day, the city dyes the river green!
- Chicago is home to 4 of the United States’ tallest buildings.
- Unfortunately, Chicago is infamous for its gangsters too. Tourists can take a Crime and Mob tour to get the more colorful history of the city. Millennium Park and the Navy Pier are also major tourist attractions.
- Chicago has a rich history and thriving food scene, perfect for a city vacation!