List of collection agencies in Milwaukee, WI
Need a Collection Agency? Contact Us
About Milwaukee City
- Milwaukee’s unemployment rate is just over the national average. It currently hovers at 4%.
- Future job growth over the course of the next 10 years is projected to be around 28.3%, which is under the US average.
- The average income for Milwaukee residents is under $20,000, which is well below the national average.
- Healthcare is the largest industry in the Milwaukee area. Manufacturing is the second most common industry in the city, followed closely by retail trade.
- GE Healthcare Technologies and the Medical College of Wisconsin are two of the largest employers in Milwaukee.
- According to the women of Milwaukee, Lululemon is one of the best places to work in the city.