Directory >> USA >> California >> Fresno
List of collection agencies in Fresno, CA
Need a Collection Agency? Contact Us
About Fresno City:
- Fresno’s unemployment rate is quite high, in fact, it’s currently at nearly 6%.
- Although the job market is currently growing, it is not expected to grow as much as the national job market over the next 10 years.
- The average resident of Fresno makes less than $20,000 annually, which is almost $10,000 less than the national average for income.
- Machinery manufacturing and computers and electronics are some of the biggest industries in the Fresno area.
- California State University Fresno and California Teaching Fellows are some of the biggest employers in the city.
- Fresno is a major player in the agricultural industry as well as healthcare.