Directory >> USA >> Arkansas
Need a good collection agency licensed to recover money in Arkansas? Contact Us
List of collection agencies in Arkansas.
- Central Research Inc. (CRI) : Lowell
- RMC of America : White Hall
- Advantage Recovery Services : Fort Smith
- Credit Service Company : Fort Smith
- Professional Credit Management (PCM) : Jonesboro
- Access Credit Management Inc (ACMI) : Little Rock
- Collection Service Inc (CSI) : Little Rock
- First Collection Services (FCS) : Little Rock
- Check Law Recovery Systems : North Little Rock
- Mid-South Adjustment : Pine Bluff
- Economic Recovery Consultants : Searcy
Arkansas may be famous for its Colleges, Football, Natural beauty and Farms, at the same time Six Fortune 500 companies are based in Arkansas, including the world’s #1 corporation, Walmart.
Arkansas State has thousands of small businesses, medical practitioners and financial institutions which grapple with unpaid accounts receivables. A debt collection agency helps to recover overdue bills from debtors and patients. You cannot garnish 25% of the debtor’s disposable earnings for the week in AR (25-30 rule).
The statute of limitations in Arkansas is 5 years, a debt collector cannot sue a debtor in court after the debt is 5 years old or there has been no activity on the account for 5 years. It excludes original creditors.
A collection agency licensed to recover in Arkansas can recover all across the state including prominent cities of Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers and Pine Bluff. They must follow debt collections laws or the FDCPA,