List of collection agencies in Long Beach, CA
Need a Collection Agency: Contact Us
About Long Beach City:
- Healthcare and Social Assistance is the biggest industry in Long Beach, California, followed by Retail Trade.
- The highest paying industries in the area on average are utility jobs and public administration.
- Three of the largest employers in Long Beach are the Long Beach Unified School District, Long Beach City College, and California State University-Long Beach.
- Unemployment in Long Beach is slightly above the national average, hovering around 4.7%. However, the job market is on the rise, and the median income is high in comparison to other cities in the US.
- Real estate in Long Beach is at a premium. The average home is valued at over $600,000.