Directory >> USA >> New Jersey
List of collection agencies in New Jersey.
Need a reliable collection agency fully licensed in NJ? Contact us
- First Credit Services dba Accounts Receivable Technologies: Piscataway
- Bottomline Consulting Service : Pompton Plains
- Chase Receivables : Fairfield
- AMS Collections : Fair Lawn
- GB Collects : Voorhees Township
- New Century Financial Services (NCFS) : Whippany
- MRS BPO LLC : Cherry Hill
- Savit Collection Agency : East Brunswick
- Healthcare Collection Specialists (HCS) : Waldwick
- Quality Asset Recovery (QAR) : Gibbsboro
- University Management Associates & Consultants Corp (UMAC) : Hackettstown
- Grimley Financial Corporation : Haddonfield
- SRA Associates : Hi-Nella
- Financial Recoveries : Mount Laurel
- Rickart Collection Systems (RCS) : North Brunswick Township
- Account Control Systems (ACS) : Montvale
- Amalgamated Financial Group (AFG) : Old Bridge
- Bureau of Accounts Control (BAC) : Howell
- Remex Inc : Princeton
- The Notte Agency Inc : Red Bank
- Certified Credit & Collection Bureau : Branchburg
- Heritage Financial Recovery Services (HFRS) : Upper Saddle River
- Medical Practice Management Associates Inc (MPMA) : Vineland
- Williams Alexander & Associates (WAA) : Wayne
- Capital Collection Service (CCS) : Berlin
- A-1 Collection- Credit America – Traf Group : Hamilton Square
Collection agencies located in New Jersey are required to follow all the Federal debt collection laws ( FDCPA ). The statute of limitations runs out in New Jersey after six years for most debts, after which the creditor or the collection agency loses the right to sue the debtor in court. The New Jersey Fair Debt Collection Practices Act bans debt collectors from using unfair and dishonest practices. Collection agencies should deposit all money collected for creditors in a separate Trust Account.
New Jersey also called the “Diner Capital of the Country”, is the most densely populated state in the country. It is home to some of the top Biopharmaceutical, Transportation, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Technology companies. The state is home to 20 Fortune 500 companies.
“People’s bill” was temporarily implemented in New Jersey to help tenants with rental arrears during the Covid-19 pandemic.