Transworld Systems Inc (TSI) is one of the largest nationwide collections company. As of first quarter of year 2019, Clearlake Capital and Platinum Equity were the major equity holders of the company. It was a part of NCO group earlier.
Services: Accelerator, Profit Recovery, Profit Recovery Plus, Collections and Legal recovery.
Market Focus: Healthcare, Higher Education, Small & Mid-Size, Government, Commercial / Enterprise and Financial Institutions.
1-877-865-7686 ( TSI Main number)
1-844-822-3534 ( For TSI’s Rocket Receivables division)
150 N Field Dr,
Lake Forest, IL 60045
PO Box 15630
Wilmington, DE 19850
Have you received a letter from Transworld Systems (TSI)?
Please direct any questions to the business/creditor cited in the letter.
About TSI: (from TSI’s Website)
* In Business Since 1970
* Recovered More than $6 Billion Over the Past Decade for 60,000+ Clients
* Clients Manage Accounts Online 24/7
* Licensed to Collect in Every State Where Licensing is Required
* Transworld Systems Inc. acquires NCC Business Services – 3/June/2019
* Transworld Systems Inc. (TSI) acquired the Credit Bureau of Lancaster County Inc’s collection division portfolio. May 7th, 2019
* Transworld Systems Inc. successfully completes recapitalization transaction – May 23, 2018
The restructuring decreased the Company’s outstanding debt by approximately $460 million, or 91%.
* TSI will acquire the Altisource Financial Services business, including Nationwide Credit, Inc. (NCI), with approximately 2,300 employees and operations centers in the United States, India, and the Philippines.- Mar 29, 2019
* TSI’s Rocket Receivables is an excellent collection service for any small business – Business.com 2019
Source of information:
Make changes to this page? or Add a new collection agency listing?
If you own this collection agency and there is a need to update information presented on this page, kindly email us at “directory@NexaCollect.com”
Information presented about this collection agency may not be 100% accurate or may have changed since we created this page. Kindly visit the agency’s website for the most up to date information.